It wasn’t that long ago that a fateful earthquake off the Pacific coast of Tohoku, Japan struck, and triggered the devastating Tsunami which killed over 18,000 people and destroyed every home in its path. People there still need help and support.
Many Cosmetic Companies have donated towards the relief appeal already and Shiseido, the epitome of the high quality Japanese beauty brand, donated 100 million Japanese Yen and sundries (such as shampoo, soap and disinfectant) in March this year.
Now, the Shiseido Group UK are launching the Shiseido Japan Auction to help raise money in the UK to be donated to the British Red Cross. All funds raised will go directly to Japan helping to provide healthcare, food and water to the many thousands of people left homeless or displaced by the earthquake, or Tsunami.
Anyone can take part and it’s on good old eBay! Got Paypal funds ready? Here are the prizes:
Prizes for auction include:
· Two night mid-week spa break for two at Champneys
· Top to Toe treatment at Richard Ward Metro Spa, London
· Harrods Urban Retreat pamper package which includes a full body massage, facial, customer manicure and pedicure, blow dry and Champagne lunch at the East Dulwich bar
· Spa day including a Shiseido Radiance Facial at The Academy in Harrogate
· Overnight stay for two and Carita Spa experience at Cameron House Loch Lomond
· Shopping spree on worth £250
· iPod Shuffle
· 42” Flat Screen TV
· Makeup lesson with Ruby Hammer
· Guest Editorship at Professional Beauty Magazine
· A day with award winning composer and producer Chris Smith in his digital recording studio
I say a lesson with Ruby Hammer would be amazing, Mr C wants the 42″ TV, naturally. Will you be keeping an eye on any of these auctions?
The Shiseido Japan Auction will go live on 11 August 2011 and will close on 21 August 2011 at 7pm (that’s next Thursday, lasting for 10 days).
The link to the aution is: