Its Monday Giveaway time!
Today I’ve got three gorgeous skincare sets (I’ve sniffed them, but unfortunately they’re not for me!) as prizes.
The skincare is NouriFusion® from Herbalife and is worth £35 and contains Multivitamin Cleanser, Toner and a Moisturiser with SPF 15. It comes in a gift set and all products are full size!
Herbalife’s NouriFusion® Multivitamin Skincare Range:
Take control and boost your sex appeal with luminous skin that’s irresistible, thanks to Herbalife NouriFusion®, a multivitamin skincare range that will leave skin clean, clear and satisfied. Combining the best of science and nature, Herbalife NouriFusion® contains a unique blend of herbal ingredients and vitamins A, C, and E to deliver optimised nutrition to your skin leaving it replenished and radiating with health inside and out.
Want to win it?
There are three ways to enter and each method counts as one entry…
Method 1: Leave and Comment and Answer This:
We’re talking crushes. Who was your:
1. First Ever Crush
2. High School Crush
3. Dream Crush
4. Ugly Man Crush
4. Current Crush. Not allowed to say your partner!
1. I wasn’t allowed to fancy real boys so I think it was This snotty girl at school collected the football stickers so she’d show me the one of Gary Lineker a lot – brainwashing.
2. – for years and years tragically enough because I wasn’t allowed to go near real boys (see 1.)
3. – man is perfection but definitely a sausage fan.
4. I’d have to say (grumpy panda) or (South Park Creator) or from Frasier (the TV series).
5. I’m over crushes. I have a Candyman and these days my major crushes happen when I’m in the Selfridges bag hall.
OR Method 2:
and retweet (RT) the following message:
RT @cosmetic_candy: RT to Win one of 3 NouriFusion Skincare Sets from Herbalife. For info go to – http://tinyurl.com/27btmwp
OR Method 3:
Join my page!
Winners will be emailed a few days after the contest ends so please make sure you provide a valid email otherwise I have to pick someone else out of the hat.
For further information on Herbalife products please visit www.herbalife.co.uk.