Clever Illamasqua will be offering customers 25% off when they bring in an old piece of make up in exchange for the new.
There must be some rules right?! They are:
1. The offer runs from Saturday the 17th July to Saturday 31st July (2 weeks)
2. It will be available at Selfridges Oxford Street (London), Trafford Centre (Manchester), Birmingham Bullring, Fenwick (Newcastle) BT2 (Dublin) Debenhams (Glasgow, Belfast and Cardiff).
3. You can bring as many pieces of old make up as you want.
4. It can be in any condition – smashed, dried up, nearly empty, broken, licked, squished, broiled, fried.
5. You can choose any Illasmaqua product from the entire range.
Obviously it’s a great idea. Can you imagine how much unused, unloved make up there is in the world!?
To be honest at the moment there’s nothing from Illamasqua I have my eye on, but I may see my friend who works for the brand (and ) and see if she has any hot picks for me.
Will you be taking part in the Amnesty?