It’s another Friday, Friday – is it just me or does time pass quickly towards the end of the year?!
Anyway I was thinking about what websites I visit on a daily basis – I am a internet addict, there is no doubt. I do a lot of my work online, I do everything online practically! Everyone has their must visit sites right? Well most of mine are shopping sites, which makes it very. hard. to. be. frugal.
So I have had to change my habits somewhat from visiting Amaon.com, eBay.com and Adambeauty.com constantly!
So I wanted to ask – what 5 sites (non shopping) do you visit every day? Can be as interesting or as boring as you like!
Minus shopping sites, mine are:
1. Flickr – I upload all my images to Flickr these days and I look through this to sort my images and to browse others pictures when I’m interested in a lens.
2. Twitter – Naturally. I still use the web version.
3. You Tube – I visit every day to see what my new videos are out there.
4. Daily Mail – Sorry! Sorry! Daily Fail really is a fail but can we just admit that lots of us read it and yes it makes us mad and the comments are infuriating but it’s addictive for that very reason.
5. Dlisted – My favourite gossip website – it’s very sharp and funny but with a heart.
What are your favourite websites that you must visit?