Essie have recently launched their 2nd edition of their Retro Revival Limited Collection and this year it is inspired by Las Vegas!
The idea is that the Retro collections bring back some of those discontinued legendary shades and you get a second chance to own them!
These limited shades have the special start print on the cap. Let’s have a closer look….
There are 6 Limited Edition Shades for fans to get their hands on, including:
- bold beauty: Deep red dahlia. A deep bloody red, very chic.
- pure chiffon: A sheer shimmery oyster pearl good for every day/bridal.
- prima bella: Pigmented fine shimmery hot blue toned pink.
- sweet tart: Sheer greyish pearly greige.
- chastity: Blue based bubblegum pink.
- flawess: Light coloured palette blue toned pink.
- What I like about this collection is that the shades are pretty all inclusive. Like…I could wear every single colour in this collection from the nuder to the mid pinks to the deep reds, no problem. They have a really smooth texture that applies evenly and I found they were very pigmented (apart from the nudes which are supposed to be sheer).
They are £7.99 each and are available until the 14th of March.
This collection is currently on sale