Nip + Fab’s newest release is the Sheer Make Up Fix (£14.95 for 30ml) is a multi tasking BB Cream (Clear Blemish Balm) which is supposed to even out the skin tone, improve skin texture and leave the skin soft, energized and youthful.
They say: Created with a unique formula this amazing beauty booster contains osilift® to firm, lift, smooth and soften wrinkles, hydrating and plumping hyaluronic acid and calming, relaxing oat extract. Available in clear, this instant pick-me-up will leave you with a natural, youthful glow with or without make-up.
I haven’t got my mitts on this yet, so I can’t tell you if it qualifies as a BB Cream or how good/not good it is. Review coming up!
But because I love ya, I have 5 of these to giveaway!
Want to win one?
Note: The Nip + Fab Facebook page is is you want to keep up to date with their new products and their is @NipandFab.
So the giveaway!
Answer this question:
This is a perfecting tint/BB Cream right? So tell me about 3 perfect moments you’ve had these last 3 months. Can be anything.
1. Wandering around the streets of London with 2 of my favourite funny people, Mr C and Megan my cousin.
2. Talking to the kitty about my week and her cocking her head sympathetically at me. Kitteh is not so judgemental after all!
3. Collecting a scrap book of ideas for a forthcoming project and realising that it all looks great! For once!
Follow me on Twitter and retweet (RT) the following message:
“RT @Cosmetic_Candy: Follow &RT to win a Nip+Fab BB Cream. Info: http://tinyurl.com/4xxp7kr”
*Note: if you change the tweet, it will not count as an entry.
– Winners choosen in a week
– If you don’t reply in 48 hours it goes to the next person on the list
– Prizes have no cash value, you cannot get something else in lieu etc. etc. don’t take the mick