The only time I get nominated for anything is when it’s
– The most lazy awards
– The most annoying awards
– The most moany awards
However, was kind enough to think I was worthy of a blog award! If I don’t win a puppy, I will be very disappointed. So here it is:
The rules for nominating:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I have no idea who has already been nominated, I am thinking most of the ladies I follow have been, so I will just add to the list anyway and hope for the best!
1. Mandy Pandy
Oh I’m so lame, I can’t think at the moment – my toes are cold. I can’t think when my toes are cold. I’ll think of more later 🙂